I am trained to provide psychosocial assessments that are often needed for individuals seeking to remain in the US. If you are working with an attorney to apply for an Extreme Hardship Waiver, U-Visa, Asylum, or Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Visa, and you need a psychosocial assessment or a hardship letter as a part of your case, please have your attorney contact me to determine availability.

Gender Care

I can provide letters of support for gender affirming medical care using WPATH standards based on an informed consent model. I can provide this service during the course of therapy (if you desire therapy) or as a stand-alone visit. Please contact me to discuss availability.

Let’s take the next step together.

Start typing and press Enter to search